SPOKEN TUTORIAL-in partnership with IIT Bombay
IIT Bombay, Spoken Tutorial (ST) program has partnered to work with the Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) towards empowering all students pursuing Higher Education – UG and above -, by providing a range of IT Skills training , from General IT/ Computer Skills to Programming software to lucrative job oriented software training. With Certificates completely FREE of COST ! The courses are useful for the students of Engineering/Art/Science/Commerce/Management etc. All colleges and departments must take the steps to introduce this program in July/Aug 2016 itself. So that no one left out.http://spoken-tutorial.org. Please go through the below mentioned links and start the Training program in your department and college.
· Click here for the notification- " http://www.rgu.ac.in/Downloads/List"
· Click here to download the Monitoring Tracking Template– RGU AR Tracker Template ( Departments and Colleges)
· Complete the Registration.Click here for: Faculty Coordinator Registration
· Download Course Material from our Website : Course Download Link
· FCs to upload the Master Batches.Click here for: Master Batch Upload link
· FC to fill the Semester Training Planner forms. Click here for Semester Training Planner (STP) link
For details, please contact: Ms. Akanksha, Coordinator, IIT Bombay - 09757052310