As the repealing of AFSPA grows louder in the state, Rajiv Gandhi University Teachers' Association (RGUTA) and Rajiv Gandhi University Employees' Association(RGUEA) organized a Symposium on " AFSPA: Perspectives from Arunachal Pradesh"; a platform to bring together all public opinions and documenting it to be placed to the Government as a suggestive measures. Following renowned faces were the speakers of the symposium:
1. Shri Babloo Loitongbom, Director, Human Rights Alerts
2. Shri L Wanglat, Former Home Minister, GoAP
3. Shri Sinam Prakash Singh, SG, NESO
4. Mrs Tongam Rina, Associate Editor, AT
5. Shri Takam Sanjay, Former MP
6. Dominic Tadar, General Secretary, BJP, Arunachal Pradesh
7. Shri Habung Payeng, National Exceutive Member, AAP
8. Shri Kaling Jerang, SG, PPA
9. Mr. Bengia Tollum, Chairman, AITF
10.Mrs Mitali Tingkhatra, Chairperson, APSCW
11. Mr. Gyati Kago, Wing Commander (Retd.)
12. Shri Sunil Mow, Human Rights Network, Arunachal Chapter.
The moderators of the programme were:
Dr. Jumyir Basar, Associate Professor, Mr. Moji Riba, Assistant Professor and Dr. Nani Tamang Jose
Appreciate the programme organizing members:- Dr. Otem Moyong, Mr. David Gao ( Coordinator), Miss Lisa Lomdak and Mr. Gomar Basar (Programme Coordinator).